Actionwork hereby grants visitors to this website access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to accept the application of the laws of England to govern matters between us in relation to this website and you agree to indemnify us and not hold us liable for the result foreseeable of any actions you may take based on the information contained herein. Whilst every endeavour has been taken to verify the information and links contained in this website, we cannot take any responsibility for what you may find, read or act upon.
Actionwork is a member of the Anti Bullying Alliance. Anti Bullying Week was originally created by members of the Anti Bullying Alliance to help schools have a focus for their anti-bullying work. Actionwork has extended Anti Bullying Week into Anti Bullying Month - the month of November. Remember that anti-bullying does not stop at the end of Anti Bullying Week or Anti Bullying Month - dealing with bullying happens everyday of every week of every month throughout the year.
The theme for anti-bullying week 2012 is "To Be Agreed"
- Anti-Bullying week 2011 was held on the 14th November - 18th November 2011. The theme was that of "Stop Think Words Can Hurt"
- Anti-Bullying week 2010 was held on the 22nd November - 26th November 2010. The theme was that of "Taking Action Together"
- Anti-Bullying week 2009 was held on the 16th November - 20th November 2009. The theme was that of "Cyberbullying"
- Anti-Bullying week 2008 was held on the 21st November - 24th November 2008. The theme was that of "Being Different - Belonging Together"
- Anti-Bullying week 2007 was held on the 19th November - 23rd November 2007. The theme was that of "Cyberbullying and the community"
- Anti-Bullying week 2006 was held on the 20th November - 24th November 2006. The theme was that of the "Bystander"
- Anti-Bullying Week 2005 was held on the 21st November - 25th November. The theme for the week was "children and young people’s participation and involving children and young people in tackling bullying