1. Actionwork is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site, and have security measures in place to prevent any unauthorised access to personal data we hold.
3. When asking us for information we will need to know your name and email address.
5. We reserve the right to record the personal information you supply to us both manually and/or on a computer database, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. We may display comments or feedback you have made about our projects on the website, press releases or other promotions
7. Personal information will only be used for the advancement/promotion of Actionwork and will not be passed on to any third parties without your prior consent.
8. This website contains links to third party websites and it is possible that third party websites may also link to the Site. We do not accept responsibility for the privacy policies practiced by third party websites and we accept no liability if, by using a link from the Site to a third party website you reveal information (whether intentionally or not) about yourself to that third party site. We accept no liability for any use made by that third party website of any information which you provide to it, whether you provide such information intentionally or not.
9. If you find a comment on this site that is attributed to you that feel was not made, please contact us with details.
10. Photographs and films on this site are copyright (C) Actionwork. If there is a photograph of you on this site that you do not like or did not give permission to be used, please contact us with the details. We will investigate and remove if necessary.
11. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
12. This policy will be updated annually.